Saturday, May 5, 2012

Breathe No More

I've been looking in the mirror for so long
That I've come to believe my soul's on
The other side
All the little pieces falling, shatter
Shards of me,
Too sharp to put back together
Too small to matter
But big enough to cut me
Into so many little pieces
If I try to touch her,
And I bleed, I bleed
And I breathe, I breathe no more
Take a breath and I try to draw from
My spirit's well
Yet again you refuse to drink like
A stubborn child
Lie to me,
Convinces me that I've been sick
Forever
And all of this,
Will make sense when I get better
But I know the difference
Between myself and my reflection
I just can't help but wonder,
Which of us do you love?
So I bleed, I bleed
And I breathe, I breathe,
No;
Bleed, I bleed
And I breathe, I breathe
I Breathe No More..

No comments:

Post a Comment